I have a few questions for you, it would help me tremendously if you'd answer them. You can comment on the facebook post, tweet me, or comment anonymously on this post: (Disclaimer: There are no right or wrong answers, and there is no judgement from me based on your answers)
1. Do you try to shop for products that are ethical? (slave free, 'green', sweatshop labor free, fair trade, no animal testing, etc).
2. If you do, what products specifically? (ie coffee, clothes, chocolate)
3. If you don't, what do you think is keeping you from shopping for ethical products?
4. Do you typically think about slavery when you shop?
5. If it was easier to shop ethically and the prices weren't too much more, would you purchase those products over mainstream products?